Faithful heroes

I just left a family night in the city at a church. I left tired, thankful, full of joy, and I'm not sure what was louder, the gym or Festival of Praise last week ;)


Feeding the kids, decorate your own donut, games, candy... I'd like to tell you it was organized chaos but really it was just chaos. It was crazy and not like I originally planned in my head. But we all know the saying "want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans" Hahaha 


The people who show up and serve there every week are heroes to me. They are faithful. It's not about spotlights or Facebook status, it's about loving even when you're tired or just to sick to go on, but serve you must. 


I'm thankful for them, they teach me what it looks like to live a life faithful to a calling. They inspire me to be the best version of myself.


What a great night. I'm so thankful 

Comments