Ramblings

For most of my Christian walk God has said "be still" and most of that time, if I'm being honest I didn't listen. That's the truth. THERE'S MUCH TO BE DONE!!!  

But lately I've calmed to a much slower pace. I pray about what to do. I use the priority system when scheduling. It often means I have to say no, but I'm much happier and more important, joy filled.

Last night  I played laser tag for the first time. I literally was so nervous i almost puked. It was fun! A lot of fun!!! (Try new things!!)

I am a lot calmer these days, I have CTFD moments but they are fewer and far in between.  I'm quick to apologize, and quick to hug.

I see my life surrounded in love because that's what i choose to surround myself with.

I can still see the thing thing or maybe what I'm missing but that's not where my focus is. Being single is not a disease. And there are bonuses in being single. I can spend my time anyway that I choose, I can have cheese and crackers or cereal for dinner. I get the whole bed. Sure there are pros to being married, but since I'm not married, I'll choose my pros. 

I can still see things I need to work on like my weight (and I'm better than I was). It's not just a weight change it's things I have to work on in my life and heart. But if you know me, you know I'm not afraid of hard work! So
I'll do it!

I'm just so thankful! I've filled my life with love, and that's what I've got!!

Still have the "must do something" attitude but I am quiet and pray first!

Comments