Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, November 13, 2016

Getting it together

The truth is that the world is crazy. People are being crazy. I can barely stand it.  I cooked for people I love. You know the movie "eat pray love" but for me it's cook pray love.

I've wanted to a say things  to people being mean and childish. But none of it came from a place of peace or humility. Shaming is not Christlike.

I decided that I would really evaluate my own life thoughts and words.

If I believe that young girls should be raised to be courAgeous and brave then I better speak that to them and more importantly I better walk it out. If I think we should stand up for injustice I better do more than stand.

Im not working on being better, I'm working on peace, joy, and thankfulness.

No comments: