Christmas sweetness

As I take down my tree (for me a day late) I think about how wonderful my Christmas season was!

I have always loved Advent. The focus on Jesus. The focus on hope, love, peace, and grace for me. This year I did extra to prepare to see Him in the everyday.

I stayed and held tightly to His word, I focused on serving others, even the Christmas stockings at work were focused on the things that are needed during winter. They didn't really know but I did.

I cooked and fed people just as I love. I served with friends and really just enjoyed the season.

As it came to an end, I spent it with family, and friends and it was peaceful. I didn't have much expectation for the holiday, just to enjoy it.

I got to spend time with my dad and daughter, and lots of family and friends.

I can't help but be thankful. I'm truly blessed, i am given way more than I deserve.

Thankful for the rest of the week I have off!! I'll enjoy everyday, because I have been given the great gift of love!!

Comments