Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, December 19, 2016

Holiday eating!!

You may not know because for the most part I try to remain positive, no point in complaining life is too good for that, but it's been a rough couple months, especially November, I could have just eliminated that month :/

I was emotionally eating, couldn't get motivated to get "it" together and with the holidays fast approaching, I knew I needed help!! I prayed and asked God to bring me someone to help.

Enter stage left, my friend Amanda! It's been such a huge blessing for me to get back on track, accountability, menu plans, exercise plans! It's gotten me back on track taking care of myself!
 
I have found some great new workout "videos" online, even found one that is just 10 minutes that gets my blood pumping!  It's been really great because I can do them at home when I have the time.

The holiday season is here and I feel great!! Filling my body with good stuff, veggies, chicken, fresh food has been so good!! I made over 600 cookies the other day and actually didn't want any because I knew eating that sugar would send me into a terrible spiral. Not worth it!!  And make me sluggish!
 
I've given myself permission to take care of me, not just everyone else.  If there is nothing in me, what will I have to give? nobody likes sloppy seconds!  I have to be my best me to love and serve everyone the way they deserve, otherwise, I don't serve cheerfully.

I'm so thankful to be taking care of myself so I can take care of others!!! It's a busy and great holiday serving others!

No comments: