Holiday eating!!

You may not know because for the most part I try to remain positive, no point in complaining life is too good for that, but it's been a rough couple months, especially November, I could have just eliminated that month :/

I was emotionally eating, couldn't get motivated to get "it" together and with the holidays fast approaching, I knew I needed help!! I prayed and asked God to bring me someone to help.

Enter stage left, my friend Amanda! It's been such a huge blessing for me to get back on track, accountability, menu plans, exercise plans! It's gotten me back on track taking care of myself!
 
I have found some great new workout "videos" online, even found one that is just 10 minutes that gets my blood pumping!  It's been really great because I can do them at home when I have the time.

The holiday season is here and I feel great!! Filling my body with good stuff, veggies, chicken, fresh food has been so good!! I made over 600 cookies the other day and actually didn't want any because I knew eating that sugar would send me into a terrible spiral. Not worth it!!  And make me sluggish!
 
I've given myself permission to take care of me, not just everyone else.  If there is nothing in me, what will I have to give? nobody likes sloppy seconds!  I have to be my best me to love and serve everyone the way they deserve, otherwise, I don't serve cheerfully.

I'm so thankful to be taking care of myself so I can take care of others!!! It's a busy and great holiday serving others!

Comments