It's been a great year

2016 sure was a year of change.

New job
New house
New church

I watched my facebook movie (that I didn't post) and thought mine might need to be 20 minutes. It was a great year filled with it's fair share of challenges.

I certainly didnt travel as much as I'm used to, which is kind of funny because I'm on my third trip to Colorado today in 2016.

Colorado
Tennessee (twice)
Up North

I thought it was gonna be my year back to NYC, and I thought for sure I'd travel to a state I'd never been to. I was lucky escape a work trip to Germany :) but instead we got a new house :) and a lots of work to go with it.  It was way more work than NYC but way way better! To live in a safe home, in a great neighborhood, has been the most incredible blessing!

I literally fed 100s and 100s of people! That makes my heart so happy!

There were some moments of really really hard. Some truly moments when I've grabbed onto God with both hands and pleaded "please don't let me go". I trusted and prayed. I've got to say the growth has brought me joy and love, and grace to give away because I've received it.

I can't wait for 2017 and all that awaits!!!

Comments