perfect timing

I scheduled this trip to Colorado and when the time came to take the trip I wondered about the timing! What was I thinking?? 

And it worked out to be perfect timing!!! I spent some great time with friends! Im rested and ready to take on the holidays!

I had the best time with my friends and the boys! It was what my heart needed after a long and emotional (not the good kind of emotions). My heart was filled with love and laughter! My body got to sleep when needed! 

I started today a 12 day FIT-MAS group and I feel ready to start the challenge! It won't be easy, but it's time, my heart is ready. It is not about food for me, it's about my heart really!

I'm ready for the holidays! They are coming ready or not! You've got to stay ready so you don't have to get ready!

Happy Holidays friends!

Comments