Sometimes it's hard, even if it seems

You'd think that making this happen would not be stressful but it was. Anyone can tell you, especially my daughter, decorating is not my gift. When it comes to big meals, all I really care is that it tastes good. Although, I do appreciate beautiful decorations, it's just not my "thing"


Knowing potentially 100s of people will walk past it, it was important to me that it was welcoming.  One thing I learned cleaning the church (a lesson God taught me through serving) is that it's important that a church be clean and welcoming. Normally When I have guests to my home, i clean up (at least a little), especially if i know they are coming. Church is the same. It is often over looked and unappreciated but it is so very important. So doing this window was important and I had to work really hard.

Isn't it crazy how some things are so easy for some people and so hard for others?  But it's good that we get to try new things to make us better and maybe we will love the new thing we tried because we weren't afraid to fail.

We had a great team of light stringers and tree fluffers, and lots of glitter and very little budget.

This morning I walked in, and I have to say, I really thought it was beautiful. I was proud, and let me tell you, I prayed a lot through it, "God please dont let me mess this up, and let my work be honoring and beautiful for You" and I think it's beautiful.



Comments