Sweet Christmas

Well my dear friends, Christmas Eve is upon us!  The last of my baking is in the oven. Cheesecakes for tonight and tomorrow with friends.

Yesterday was not the best if days and with the presents that needed to be wrapped and the cookies & cheesecake. The house was crazy because we have been so busy... and needed to go to the grocery store for groceries for one of my favorite families!  I decided that is not how i wanted to spend the holiday feeling. So I started cleaning the house, gave a few gifts, and felt better!!!

The presents were soon wrapped and the grocery store conquered! I decided to go to bed (because I was all kinds of exhausted) and get up early to bake!

I'm ready! After So many celebrations this week, I'm ready to settle in with my family tonight, and breakfast in the morning, and then to have a quiet dinner tomorrow.

What a sweet time I've had this Christmas season. Snuggles, cooking for others, serving with my friends, serving my friends, wrapping presents with great expectations of them opening them, baking a mountain of cookies for my family.

So thankful

Comments