Dreaming



Do you ever just sit and dream?

Get real quiet and think “what if?”

I am often on the go, but in my quiet time, I think of how I would change things if I could.  And the crazy thing is most of the things I dream about are in my control.  Lately I’ve been dreaming about the garden.  I have been dreaming of apple trees lining the street.  I dream of the existing garden beds and adding to them.  I dream of trying straw bales and potato boxes. 

I dream of people, from all over the area, working together, laughing, sharing their stories.  All ages, all races, coming together to feed people.  Maybe even exchange a recipe or two ;) How great would it be to have an over-abundance of zucchini that there could be a class of teenagers with a leader, MAKING zucchini bread!  Or making applesauce from apples we picked off trees on the property.

I dream these things, not a wish, but a path, because I know that if God sets it before me, He will make it possible for me to complete. 

I’m excited about a next step that’s about to happen to make these dreams come true! 

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

Comments