Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, January 26, 2017

Dreaming



Do you ever just sit and dream?

Get real quiet and think “what if?”

I am often on the go, but in my quiet time, I think of how I would change things if I could.  And the crazy thing is most of the things I dream about are in my control.  Lately I’ve been dreaming about the garden.  I have been dreaming of apple trees lining the street.  I dream of the existing garden beds and adding to them.  I dream of trying straw bales and potato boxes. 

I dream of people, from all over the area, working together, laughing, sharing their stories.  All ages, all races, coming together to feed people.  Maybe even exchange a recipe or two ;) How great would it be to have an over-abundance of zucchini that there could be a class of teenagers with a leader, MAKING zucchini bread!  Or making applesauce from apples we picked off trees on the property.

I dream these things, not a wish, but a path, because I know that if God sets it before me, He will make it possible for me to complete. 

I’m excited about a next step that’s about to happen to make these dreams come true! 

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

No comments: