Steps to success

Today someone who doesn't take care of her health said "I had a _____" and I wondered why she didn't take care of herself. But the truth is... I don't always take care of myself!!!

My mom died of breast cancer
My dad had a quadruple bypass and
Countless vascular surgeries
My dad has diabetes...

And what's my excuse? Am I going to wait until it's too late?

So today, after cooking a big meal for my favorite people, I came home and roasted sweet potatoes, zucchini, asparagus, and broccoli. Found some chicken in the freezer for lunch tomorrow. I started back to Weight watchers online last week. Doing great and feeling great!

The truth is there is no time like today to make a difference in our lives. There is no tomorrow.

Want to read your bible more? Start today
Want to send letters to people you love? Start today.
Be encouraging
Be kind
Be loving
Take care of yourself
Today!

There are no excuses in success!

Join me !

Comments