Uganda

The truth is I'm a little nervous! Not afraid, really. Just nervous.

I'm going to Uganda.

Which is huge. The cost of the trip, the vaccinations. It's a lot. In 6 months.

It's a lot of money and a big responsibility. The me part of me wants to back out. But the part of me that belongs to God says "He called, I'm going" and thankfully the part of me that belongs to God stuffs a gag in the me part of me's mouth, gets the duct tape out, and shuts me up.

I've done everything from figuring out how much I need per week and per day. Yes. I'm making myself nuts!!

Just like every other aspect of my life, I need

GOD TO SHOW UP!!

I believe He will. I don't just believe it, I know it. I don't know how it will all work out, but I know at some point, At every point, I'll stand in awe of it all.

Here I am, send me!!!

Comments