Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, February 11, 2017

Music of my heart - let it happen


The very first thing I ever made for MBK was cupcakes.  I brought the dessert to the dinner that we served with someone else.  I was thinking of that today as I was making cupcakes for Monday.  I really love making cupcakes.  I don’t know what it is.  It’s faster to make regular cake but I really like making cupcakes and I can frost 24 cupcakes in like 4 minutes.   I don’t do fancy frosting most of the time, just back of the spoon frosting, some fun sprinkles… 

When I turn around and look at where God has me at any given moment, I think about how I just let Him guide me, use me. I didn’t try to orchestrate anything or just try to figure it out.  When I just take each step one at a time and not worry about what the path looks like, when I take in the moment of where I am, just as God intended, things go well for me.  When I remember that God is the director, it really is where I find the most joy and the most peace. 

I’ve got to just let it happen.


No comments: