Music of my heart - let it happen


The very first thing I ever made for MBK was cupcakes.  I brought the dessert to the dinner that we served with someone else.  I was thinking of that today as I was making cupcakes for Monday.  I really love making cupcakes.  I don’t know what it is.  It’s faster to make regular cake but I really like making cupcakes and I can frost 24 cupcakes in like 4 minutes.   I don’t do fancy frosting most of the time, just back of the spoon frosting, some fun sprinkles… 

When I turn around and look at where God has me at any given moment, I think about how I just let Him guide me, use me. I didn’t try to orchestrate anything or just try to figure it out.  When I just take each step one at a time and not worry about what the path looks like, when I take in the moment of where I am, just as God intended, things go well for me.  When I remember that God is the director, it really is where I find the most joy and the most peace. 

I’ve got to just let it happen.


Comments