Loving my gifts

I was just searching for a movie in our collection. It's annoying to me that our movies aren't in alphabetical order. They are grouped but our current layout doesn't allow for completely alphabetical.  (I'm not judging you if yours are just thrown anywhere).

As I poured beans in the pressure to cook them before I can them I laughed at what a nerd I am because the truth is, I like my own canned beans more than to buy them canned like most people do.

Methodically thinking about what order I'm going to do the laundry, I sighed.

I plant gardens and cook dinner.

I send letters and cards in the mail, I think hugs are great expressions of how much you love someone.

I am a nerd.

I've come to accept who God made me to be. I've even come to a place where I like who I am.

I love that I feel most beautiful when I look the grossest. lol I think about haiti and soup kitchens and my heart does a little flutter.

I love that when I hug people they know I love them. I love that feeding people not only fills their belly, it feeds their souls.

I love that I desire to spend time with God and do what He says, not because I have to but because I want to.

Sure there are things I don't always like about me, but I'll never give up trying to
Be my best me.

I'm not perfect but I love fierce and everything (except the alphabetized dvds) in my life is driven by that love. Even my crazy obsession with kayaking!

My prayer for the people in my life is that they will embrace the gifts that God has given them, and learn to love who God made them to be

Comments