Ramblings of my heart

I love traveling. To me it doesn't matter if I'm on adventure into another hemisphere or up to northern Michigan to see my friends. I feel like I haven't been anywhere in a long time!!!! It's been since December that my butt sat in an airplane on my way to snuggle three little boys and see my friends! (3 more weeks people I think I can make it!)

I love going away, but I love coming home.  I was walking around my neighborhood the other day and thought about how much I've always wanted to live in this neighborhood. It's not fancy and our house isn't much different than our old house but I love the feel of this neighborhood. I always have. I remember getting to go to levagood park on field trips and I was so in love with it!

I know I don't deserve all the goodness in my life after alllllllll the mistakes I've made and continue to make but I'm so thankful!

Today I'm on day 4 of praying for Detroit and my church and it's people. I've been so blessed by my sweet time. Each day has been different, one day seemed like I snuggled up with God and we just talked, one day was a great time of thanksgiving and excitement of what God is doing and yesterday was different in a way I cant explain. I have no idea what to expect, but this time is compared to no other, and I love it.

The fact that God CHOSE me and loves me for no other reason than He is loving is mind & heart blowing to me! He never stops amazing me! He is an amazing God!

Happy Friday friends! Sending love!

Comments