Uganda

When God put the trip of Uganda in my heart, it was a gift. It was a gift I tried to give back with excuses why I shouldn't/couldn't go.

One of those reasons was the cost.  It was a lot of money in a short amount of time. I have seen God provide in so many ways. I was literally so anxious about the money, I figured it out PER DAY of how much I needed to raise, made 3 different spreadsheets.

One of the requirements was that we needed to have 50% of our money raised by the end of March.

I've cut back on Starbucks, sold tshirts, did secret shopping, people have donated towards my trip. I'm excited to say that I'm 82% there and we aren't even at the end of March!! Each person who has prayed, donated, I'll take them in my heart on this trip. It's such a joy and honor!!!

Not only the cost of the trip, we'd like to take Little Dresses for Africa. Each suitcase costs $100, 5 suitcases (now I need only 4 sponsored - one is!!) I'm trying to get sponsored at $100 each. Have you ever seen those beautiful dresses? It's such a gift to give children hope in the form of a dress or shorts! I've done it in Haiti and El Salvador and I'm thankful that we will get to do it in Uganda!

I've seen God provide like crazy in my life!!! His love and grace is undeniable and overwhelming!

If you'd like to be a part of my trip financially, you can send an online donation via this link. If that is not possible, will you please pray for the trip? That God would move in and through each of us.

https://woodsidebible.org/add-gift/?v2glid=121838

Comments