What's next?

Do you ever wonder what's next?

I'm a planner. I love what's next! I like to dream about it, I like to figure out how to make it happen, and then do it.

I loved youth ministry. There was always a "what's next"! Winter retreat, mission trips, big party... and then time to start over planning for... what's next!

My trip to Africa is paid for! I really can't believe it! The extra suitcases for the Little Dresses for Africa are sponsored, the goodies for the kids are donated, dominoes, phones to take, and my immunizations are done!

So now I wait! I hate waiting! Lol

But then I start dreaming! Where would I like to go next! I've got a trip up north scheduled, Colorado, Seattle, and then Uganda.

But after that... what's next?

I DON'T KNOW!

Maybe more trips up north, maybe Haiti, maybe nowhere (ha! Not even I believe that!)

I'm learning to live in love with everyday.  Not always worry about what's next, which is hard. Don't over think, just be in the moment. I'm learning to love it and not overthink things. I laugh and my heart beats a little happier!

I just  keep praying! God has decided that the future is none of my business.

What's next?

I haven't a clue. And it's ok with me

Comments