Learning and menu planning

I am learning to go with the flow lol

I have always loved structure because, let's face it, it's been about control and there is always some kind of crazy going on.

I have all the plates, cups, drink mix, fork/napkin packed for all three events this month. I make lists, check them off, there is great pleasure in that :)

I like to meal plan, but I've learned lately that our lives are crazy, and it doesn't always work out or we don't feel like eating what was planned and since it's only two of us, who cares! Lol so for the next couple weeks I've stocked the pantry, freezer, and fridge to choose what we'd like (and there's a big variety to choose from).

I'm thankful that as I'm getting older, I'm learning to hold on to what's really important, and let go of things that aren't worth holding onto, and to find a healthy balance of the rest :)

Dinners to choose from:
Shepherds pie
Taco salad
Chef salad
Tacos
Spaghetti
Chicken parm
Turkey burgers & sweet potato fries
Breakfast
Chicken Greek salad
Chicken alfredo
Pesto & veggies with noodles
Chicken stir fry

We are blessed beyond belief

Comments