Humbled by grace

I went to a play tonight where the main character was named Margie! And they said it right (like I do!). The main character was a single mom who struggles.  The play was mostly funny and probably most people left thinking it was a great story (which it was) and it was very very funny! But me, I had all the feels!  My heart was full of so many emotions, so you can probably guessed what I did... I cried. 

God's grace isn't lost on me. I know of it's value and it's weight. I know that I work hard because it honors God. But I know that without His grace, we'd still be going to bed hungry or out on the street.  

I'm leaving for Uganda in 2 weeks. And I know the honor in that. I also know the honor of being called to Detroit. And the honor it is to love people. 

Today as I left that theatre I was humbled. Humbled that God chose me, that He continues to choose me and use me, over and over again. 


I'm going to bed so very thankful. 

Comments