Feeling

I have never gone on a mission trip and felt  like i made less of an impact. 

I dont feel like God has done some miraculous work in or through me. 

It's so weird.

I saw miracles, but I see miracles every day, my heart is open to them. I know the power of God and His majesty. We preached the Gospel, we fed people, we clothed them, loved them. And yet I sit here wondering... 

the words are spinning in my head, I don't even have them to express. I'm trying to move on but I can't. 

I feel...

Stuck

Maybe I'm not supposed to FEEL like i made some kind of impact. Maybe I'm just supposed to trust God that He called me to the trip, I did as He instructed, and that should be good enough.

I don't know what to take from what I've seen and use it in my every day life.  It's confusing and odd to me.  And to be perfectly honest, I hate it. 

I had been praying that God reveal to me what direction He wants me to go. And I still have no idea. It's frustrating and I'm not good at waiting. 

I feel like this is a terrible repeat of what happened when adam and katie left.  I'm keeping my heart open to hear. 





Comments