It's Friday and my heart is changed

Thinking and processing yesterday. There are no words.

There are so many needs and yet such joy!

There were 1000 people yesterday that we encountered in the camp and yet the total in that are was 100,000. What does that even look like??? I can imagine it. 

As an American I feel so blessed and yet so helpless.

My heart could break in a million pieces. And normally I'd cry for hours, but yesterday I chose to look at the greatness of God.

I choose to see their beautiful faces and the needs He did meet. 

I can't completely comprehend the greatness of God and His mighty power and I know He is good. I wonder why He has chosen to do the things He has done or why He hasn't brought rain. It's all a mystery to me.


My heart is exploding and not sure what to do with it all. I'm on mission and there isn't time to process it all. This has been a short week filled with very long days and I'm thankful for every single minute of it!

And it sure puts into perspective the things that I complain about at home!

Sending love!

Comments