Lessons in airport



Well we are off on our first flight. I think airports can either bring out the best or worst in us, don't you think?

Are you an on time traveler? Do you come early? Are you late? Are you ready to handle security? 

Are you smiling?

I love traveling. I LOVE it. I try to be as prepared as possible. I'm thankful to have this amazing opportunity to travel and God gives me the opportunity to serve Him while traveling.

So I'm an early traveler. I like to be better than on time.  One time (ONE TIME!!) my boss almost made me miss my flight! Running through the airport! I was a stress ball! Never again!

I try to be kind to the people in the airport. I love traveling even though I'm (slightly) neurotic getting ready to travel!  


It's hard for me when people aren't prepared but I learn from it, I'm able to assist and it reminds me that everyone has different gifts and I get to use mine in the airport :)

Comments