next...

Today is our last full day in Uganda. We fly out tomorrow night. 

I'm exhausted, and we are going to safari today yet part of me wishes we had one more day of ministry. I am sure I could do it but I'm glad to have a rest day.

I still don't know what's next. I thought in coming here I'd get some grand answer instead I leave with more questions than I came with. Great.

Part of the issue is that really the only down time I had was in the bathroom or sleeping, and that's the way it goes on mission, especially overseas mission trips, we are here for such a short time, it has to be impactful.

We opened a lot of doors for the amazing church we worked with. They were invited back into schools and prisons, to know that our mission will live on long after we are gone makes my heart happy.

As we prepare to leave it is setting in for others on the team the magnitude of this trip, and I'm praying specifically that this week springboards them forward into serving. “So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.”  James 2:17 ESV

I'm so thankful that I was here this week, I'm glad I was able to use my weird organizational skills to keep things running a little more smoothly. I'm thankful that I've been able to love others as they love. 


I will be home soon and as I take some time I pray that God moves me forward, that God speaks to what is next.  One thing I'm sure of, it will be great and full of Him!

Comments