the crazy in my head!

It's 7:49am and I've almost cried 100 times!

I leave for Uganda today.  so this is what I've been thinking...

Sleep in sister, you won't be in your bed for 11 sleeps

I love my bathtub (I only shower 1 or 2 times a month, all the rest of the days I take a bath)

I have two pairs of sunglasses and at some point I won't know where either pairs are

three new books... My Mother was nuts (Penny Marshall), Clapton, Where the light gets in (Kimberly Williams-paisley) and I can't figure out which one to read first

I hope I don't die.

I've thought about each person who has said they have prayed for me, purchased a t-shirt, given a donation.  I've thought about it all!

did I remember to pack (fill in the blank)

I'm so glad I packed the pillow and pillowcase that my mom embroidered is packed and with me.

Should I take my old torn bible that has gone on every trip or use my new ESV and continue to mark that one up.

17 hours on a plane is a long time

I can't wait! 

I need more dominoes!

I hope the window air conditioner keeps the house cool enough until I get back to get the central air fixed. 

I hope I don't die.  LOL

If you pray, please pray we are safe (and I don't die) healthy, that God works in and through us, that people will come to know Christ as God works in and through us!  That we will love first! 

Please pray specifically for me, that God will make His direction clear what is next.  What to do about the community garden (for next year).

Sending love!

Comments