Always be ready 

The truth is I look terrible in this picture. But who cares? Today was a good day.

These two.

We serve faithfully every month at Mbk, I can't remember how long, it's almost always the three of us, sometimes more and rarely less (things come up like work or broken cars or mission trips). We all have our roles. I cook and boss everyone around all while saying "I'm not trying to tell you what to do" but I totally am! Beckie is always encouraging and fun, and pretty much is the dessert bringer. Matt he's the taste tester, dish washer, and anything else we need done doer.

At one time or another we have all brought The Word but it's not always been my favorite thing to do, it's not my gift but I'd do it if I had to. I always say "the food is my part" but lately I've given the Word more.

I learned something in Africa. Always be ready to give the Word. It's probably the greatest lesson I learned while in Uganda.  And so I try to be. I'm stretching out of my comfort zone.  And I'm glad to have friends who help when it's needed. 

I love that we all serve together and encourage each other. I'm thankful for these two!


Comments