Fail or...

Today was not the kind of day I had planned, that is for sure! I saw a beautiful sky. Then dropped my morning tea and it seemed to get worse from there. 

I had on my schedule to walk with a friend, and I kept that appointment. 

I came home and worked on unclogging our drain. I might had that I think every fork we have was dirty, there were dishes everywhere. I knocked the Twin Cities mug off the counter and chipped it. 

I needed to get this done my sanity was in the balance. I even bought a drain snake. Things just got serious y'all 

And I failed. I couldn't get it, I even got a blister. This is just too much.

I gave it the old single mom try. 

I'm out.

So phyllis and I headed downstairs to the laundry tub with the dirty dishes and now they are clean. 

I kind of felt like a failure. I mean the drain is still clogged. 

But even while Doing the dishes I was thankful. 

Thankful I had hot water. Thankful I had laundry tubs to do the dishes in. This is only temporary. I know plumbers. I didn't have to carry all the dishes by myself. Phyl took out the garbage.

If at the end of the day, no matter what happens, I'm thankful, it's a win!

Comments