A vision of the best version of me

It's been a long day and with all that's going on I could have easily said "I'm really tired from this long week I'm just going to stay home" but instead I went to be with friends and work on my vision board. I set goals every year but I've never done a vision board. I'm kind of creative in an order sort of way lol.

So I went. I laughed and just dreamed of a better version of myself.

If I could be me, only better, what would that look like?

If I could dream a dream and have it come true, what would that be? 

You can't have a dream come true without a dream (and a vision to get there). No one runs a marathon without training unless you're p-Diddy and I'm not.

I've been thinking about my goals (you might remember I do them in September) but haven't taken the time to write them out or, more importantly, how I will achieve them. 

For the last month, life seems to be a little on hold... but life will quickly get a way from me and then I'll wonder where the time went or wonder why I haven't grown or become better. (To be honest I didn't smash last years goals like I wanted)

When I look ahead and think of what would be only better...

I'd be less busy and more extraordinary 

I'd be stronger (though I did have one goal of weight loss) - I don't want to be skinny I want to be strong 

I want to love me, even my shape

I want to be bold...

Fearless

FREE

I want to enjoy my life

I love that we all got together, I love that our dreams/visions are all different and we had different ways to express those ideas.

I feel like joy seeped back into my heart a little today. I'm thankful for friends who not only invite me to dream dreams but laugh and dream along side of me 


Comments