Friday night feelings 

I'm trying really hard not to get ahead of myself or anything else which is hard for me. I like to have a plan, A, B, C.

 My dad ha in the hospital again 

They think it might be... oh they don't know. 

So then I go into planning mode. But we don't know.

And I'm afraid. (I know the Bible says don't be afraid but I'm not perfect - but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that 😳)

That's the truth. No sugar coating it.

When I'm afraid I want to fight. I don't know who I want to fight but surely there is someone who needs a good ass kicking somewhere, right? Yeah, I know, that's not the answer.

It sure feels lonely when you're walking out of the hospital with your daughter. Thank God He gave me her, what the heck would I do without her?!?

I trust God, He knows what's going on, He Loves my dad more than I do, He will take care of him. 

But pray, please. 

For all of us.  

Comments