got movement?

One time I did this workout and someone asked me if that even counts as exercise.... after they picked themselves up off the floor I explained that it was lol

Every joint from my hips down has been hurting for a month. One day I almost cried it hurt so bad. I’ve been to the chiropractor and I’m feeling better! Not 75% yet but I’m getting there. 

I have been taking care of my dad and doing the best I can at taking care of me. I knew I needed some good endorphins though so today I did a beach body 10 minute trainer video! While I realize i didn’t burn 800 calories but I did move (and sweat) and felt good! It was better than the ice cream that I wanted!

I’ve taken a few steps back in my health walk but I’m moving forward from where I am, today. No sense in beating myself up. I’m still better than where I was and I’m not hating myself (which is better than what usually happens).

Maybe you’re thinking I’m a slacker because it was 10 minutes but I think I’m a champion because I moved forward today! And so that also just proves I’m getting smarter by the day :) 


Comments