It was a good day 

Life is not always easy. Hell sometimes I feel like I’d like to give up because it’s so darn hard.

But then there are days like today.

Where I actually feel like God whispers “today is for you my lovey”

I have a job that I mostly enjoy (until I’m a community center director it won’t be perfect )

My dad is getting better!!

I spent the evening feeding people for a great event and prepping it with people I really really have grown to love

I really love my church. I came home and told my daughter I love serving there, there isn’t a crazy amount of stress when I serve, we just have a good time loving each other

I listened to a bunch of great speakers tonight. The kind of speakers that not only make me want to be better, they ignite a spark that won’t be put out.

I totally geeked out making appetizers and decorating cupcakes. Serving food is my jam.

After a long event, the only painful thing is my feet. I felt like I spent the whole day with Jesus.

I’m so peaceful, so content, and so loved.


Comments