November thankful - day 11 sleep 

There are a lot of gifts. 

I am lucky to possess a few.

One gift I’m especially thankful for is the gift of SLEEP 🛏 

It’s very true that i can sleep anywhere. Loud tv? Me? Sleeping

Lights on? Me? Sleeping 

Place I’ve been before? Me? Sleeping

Place I’ve never been before? Me? Sleeping 

On the floor? In a bed? Me? Sleeping 

In a box with a fox? Me? Sleeping 

I don’t like to spend my days sleeping but given my great love of youth ministry (and people) it’s a blessing for this gift. Life without sleep is terrible. Like kill someone terrible.

I go to bed, I get up early. I love to sleep for just the right amount of time, then I get up and I’m raring to go! Like right now, I’m not even in charge of breakfast... and I’m itching to start cooking.

Thankful for the gift of sleep!

Comments