November Thankfuls - Day 10 Trying new things


Trying new things.

It’s hard and exciting at the same time. Kind of like the Ying and the Yang. They fit together perfectly.

So I signed up for our church “Sisterhood Retreat”. This might seem like a pretty easy thing for me, right? I like people, I like getting away.  And I’m sitting in the bedroom while everyone is downstairs because after a long week I just need a minute by myself plus I promised myself a blog everyday.  And soon I’ll be ready for bed.  HAHA

I’m excited to hear the stories of these beautiful women and learn the things that God has done in their lives. I’m excited to love and learn and to recharge and get organized and ready for the holiday season.  I feel like my life is out of control, and I’m the one in charge of my calendar and my time.  It’s time to slow back down.  In my life I used to love the hurried life style, but it seem harried now not just hurried. It’s seem quantity over quality.  I’d much rather have quality.  

So again I’m trying the new(ish) thing of slowing down, remembering what I love, trying new things (maybe even plan for a new exercise class or strength training).

I’m excited about this weekend just a little nervous, I must be brave and put myself out there.

Trying new things always works out.  Sometimes I learn things I don’t love, but most often, I learn I love a new things.

Comments