November thankfuls Day 2

Honestly I don’t always get sibling love. Some days as an only child I don’t really get it all.

I have “sisters” - same Father, different Dad and Mom. These sisters have taught me what it means to forgive and accept forgiveness. 

No matter how far or near, when something happens happy or sad I want to be there! Celebrate their kid’s birthdays, walk with them through good and bad times, vacations, and just fun times in the city (or anywhere - even MOD)

The truth is that it’s not always easy but it is always worth it. Knowing that no hurt feelings are ever intentional. That kind of friend is priceless. That also makes forgiveness come easy. It takes effort but sometimes there is time between us, but distance or time doesn’t separate us.

They have taught me what it’s like to share my feelings even when I don’t feel safe, because I might not feel safe, but I am.

There are few in this life that I trust like that, but I will tell you, those I do, I’d fight the devil himself for those friendships (and I think I have).

I’m thankful for those kind of friends.

Comments