November Thankfuls Day 21 mbk

There are few things I like more than serving people food. 

I love MBK, it's one of my favorite things I do all month (and I do it twice).  This month we kept it very simple.  Last week Monday it was meatballs, noodles, corn, sweet potato pie.  This week Tuesday it was meatballs, stuffing, corn, fruit cocktail.  It honestly doesn't get more simple than that.  But it's sooo good.  A nice meal to fill their bellies and warm their hearts.

It's not the meal that is the best part, it is my friends that I serve with.  Both days I have the most amazing people I serve with and I am so thankful. My heart is so very full when the time is over. 

I am so thankful! So very thankful for MBK. 

This place is held so close to my heart! We love and serve God and others! Pure joy!

Comments