November Thankfuls Day 28 friends

It’s really Wednesday but I’d like to write about yesterday’s thankful and since it’s my blog I’ll do whatever I want (one day last week I wrote three posts because I was behind)

So... I’m blessed. I have people in my life that are true friends, complete family even though we aren’t related.  I’m not blessed with a large family, heck, I even have people in my family that don’t like me (we aren’t invited to one side of the family’s Christmas - not mad about it, i don’t want to be somewhere I’m not welcome) but God brought me some of the best friends a girl could ever ever hope for. My friendships are like Eph 3:20 “Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,”. God brought me some of the best friends I didn’t even know I needed or would need. Sometimes I asked for them, sometimes He just sent them.

The other day I called one because I needed advice from someone who “has been there” I needed advice from someone I’d like to think knows the core of who I am. Someone who thinks clearly (not on emotion like me). Someone to speak truth to me, whether I’d like the outcome or not. Lol 

And all those things added up to good advice (advice I followed). And I’m thankful. I’m thankful that even though I could have done something easy, they told me to do something hard. To give grace. One more time. I didn’t want to give grace. That’s the truth. But I did. And that grace that I gave came right back to me and covered me like a blanket of peace.

So today (I’m crying now) I’m so thankful for the grace of friendships that God sends. When we don’t deserve them when we don’t even ask for them. 

I’m so thankful for so many friends who love me.

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ☀️ ❤️

Comments