November Thankfuls Day 3 

 Once I learned to read, my nose was constantly in books. They were so fun for me! I’d imagine myself in far away adventures! Now days I love reading books that help me be my best me or autobiography’s. 

I’m thankful for books! In all genre and sizes! I’m especially thankful for free books!! One of the things I love about books is that they take us to a place we’ve never been before and don’t leave us there! I can snuggle up with a books for days and barely move. I’ve live them since I’ve discovered the beauty of the way the pages feel in my hand and the way paper smells! 

Oh books... I love you ❤️ 

I’m asked to read and review books and I’d like to share some with you that I’ve recently read!

Is your dad a pirate by Tara McClary Reeves

The illustrations in this book are phenomenal!! I loved this book and it’s view from the beautiful girl who’s father goes off to war! I actually think this is the perfect book for all children who have a parent in the Armed Forces as well as those who don’t!  

Heroes come in all shapes and sizes ❤️

Lizzy the Lioness

This story! Ohmyword! This book was written for children but it’s message is POWEFUL to everyone who reads it! I think this book might be my next go to book for children’s gifts! Soooooooo good!!!


This book! I love learning about people and learning what makes people tick and how they think! In life we encounter so many different kinds of people and serving and working with people is not always easy, this book is a tool in your tool belt for sure!!


This book takes your breath away!! Walking in the paths that God asks us to isn’t easy and I don’t know about you, but sometimes I want to give up! I love Katie’s honesty because things are never easy! I love how much she loves God! This is a must read!!


Comments