Confessions 

I have been quite the jerk lately.

I don’t feel good

Life just isn’t very merry right now. 

I’m trying to be thankful but I’m crying a lot. I mean yesterday i got a instapot from someone who loves me. I’m loved!

That’s the truth. Does it mean God isn’t good? No. He is!

It’s just hard right now. That’s the truth. I hate people who pretend it’s all ok! 

Good gravy! I know it’s just a season. 

The truth is i like winter, it’s a good excuse to rest.

When I’m feeling down i go grocery shopping! Nothing reminds me of how God loves me and of His provision more than grocery shopping! 

Today i got the meal for Christnet on the 28th for $30! And there will be more than enough ❤️. 

I got the stuffing and corn (we can argue later if corn is really a veggie) for Mbk next Tuesday. A birthday present, a Christmas present, more food than we need for this week. Two big things of toilet paper.

I’m reminded that i can go grocery shopping ANY time i want and that hasn’t always been the case. 

Everything that’s going on, it will pass, maybe like a kidney stone but it will.

I still don’t feel good but I’ll make it. Because I’m a survivor and i can do it with a smile because I’m loved ❤️

Comments