God in McDonalds

The other day someone called me selfless because i do so much serving.

My friends I’d like to be clear about something. I’m not selfless. I’m obedient and God blesses me in that. But let’s also be clear I’m not always obedient right away and there are gnashing of teeth!

The other day someone sent me $50 to put towards me dreams. I was dumbfounded. I’m not even in the middle of any projects. I kept praying about what God wanted me to do. Garden? Soccer field? No answer. God went silent. So i waited. 

Today i planned to hangout with some of kids but only one showed up šŸ˜‚. She told me that she had hoped to get shoes she needed for Christmas. 

I’m pretty sure i heard God say “there you go”

My dream is that every child would know they are loved and every need will be met ! The truth is that’s overwhelming. I know with God it can be done! If everyone does their part.

The truth is i wasn’t so sure about the hang out. I didn’t  think anyone would show up šŸ˜‚ and i don’t really like McDonald’s šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.but... i did it .

My friend sent a very generous donation towards my dreams. 

I feel like God had the whole thing planned. He even provided gift cards for lunch.

I tell you about this day because none of this was selfless. Not one bit.

I got to have lunch with the greatest girl.  My lunch was paid for. She even went grocery shopping with me not even knowing my heart had said to get her shoes. I got to see her light up when she could get there pairs of shoes.  We might have almost thrown down over that last pair of Pink ones because she said “you can’t buy me three pairs” šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ i said “you can’t tell me what i can and can’t do, you’re not the boss of
Me” šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ all while laughing!

God gave me dream, He even gives me the opportunity to make it come true. He fed me. And i got to see joy, laugh, and live love. 

I also tell you this all to remind you to be open to hearing God’s voice in all things!  From McDonald’s to checks in the mail. To standing in the coldest store I’ve ever been in. 

He’s a good good Father!


Comments