scary teenagers

Today in church  our pastor said teenagers arent scary and this is probably one of the only time I would disagree with our pastor. (He’s awesome! And speaks Truth) Teenagers are scary. They watch you and they love you but you must be authentic. You must live a life that looks like love no matter what you’re saying. 

Teenagers can see through all your whole crap. They may give grace but as adults we must live above reproach because they are watching! They can see a hypocrite 100 miles away and have a bull crap meter.

That’s actually  the reasons i live them. Teenagers are typically very real and they are accepting and loving.  They make me live my best life because even if I’m not perfect they still love me. 


It is scary to me to disappoint them so i strive to be kind and loving, of good character and fun! I love teenagers even if they are scary 😆Sc

Comments