Wonder woman

I can over think anything!

I’m on a plane watching Wonder Woman and I’m thinking about how in the beginning the auntie tells Diana that she doesn’t know her own strength. She tells her to never under estimate opponent. 

I thought about how easy it would be for her to not get up every.time she got knocked to the ground. How each time she went into battle she became stronger and she needed every battle to become stronger and stronger to learn from the last. 

I thought  about all the women I admire and inspire me. Those who have had the world against them, they’ve been knocked down and each time they’ve gotten up. Stronger each time!

I’ve come up against some junk lately and also I’ve been thinking about what’s next and dreaming dreams. Every dream I have revolves around loving others.

Every

Single 

One

As Wonder Woman ended she said “I believe in love “ and if i was by myself (not on a plane) i would have yelled “yes! Me too!”

It’s no surprise to me as i am dreaming about changing the world, I’ve been distracted but make no mistake, not one minute did I think God left me or wouldn’t go to batttle for me

 I kept thinking of Exodus 14:14

“The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be still."”

‭it’s not easy for me to be still, I’m a scrapper. I’ll fight for injustice and don’t even think of backing me in a corner, sometimes I just want to fight to fight (it’s a horrible quality).

But I’m focusing on what I need to focus on and what’s next! And it’s to fight for injustice 

Just like she says at the end of the movie...

“Only love can truly save the world” 

Here I come! 

Love wins every time! 

Comments