Freedom that only comes from Pizza

If you know anything about me, you know I love "homemade" I don't typically buy store bought or processed food, I make it myself.  Because it's cheaper and better.

This includes when I make large amounts of food for Soup Kitchen meals.  I love it. I love making homemade. 

Today on my calender was to serve at Blessed Hope.  Normally I make things homemade. Cupcakes instead of store bought. It’s how i roll. Part of it is money and part of it is that i want the people i serve to know they are loved and cared for.

Wednesday night i was talking with my dear friend trying to figure out what to make and i was going back and forth about cooking chicken buying fried chicken and thought out loud about getting pizza.

BH is at 5 and it’s sometimes logistically challenging to get there but i love it and make it work. So... to make it easy on myself i ordered pizza. I was worried they wouldn’t like it or they would be disappointed, well that was over in like 5 minutes because they were happy and i didn’t just get cheese and pepperoni... i got three different kinds and they were happy with choices :) which made me happy!

I found freedom in letting go of “homemade” and just serving Jesus. Even if i did serve Him Pizza ❤️🍕❤️

So thankful

Comments