Catching on

My gram used to always say “too soon old too late smart”

Today i came home and had to shovel snow, really wasn’t worth busting out the snow blower. 

Often I’m putting gas/oil mix in the dark because it’s after work and it’s only light in Michigan from noon to 3pm in the winter and the light bulbs are burnt out in the garage.

So i filled the snowblower and then it occurred to me... if you change the light bulbs in the garage it won’t be dark. Well there’s a some brain power for you. I was almost firing on all cylinders.🤨

I thought about my gram today. How funny she could be. I thought about how much she loved me, even though she wasn’t perfect at it.


I was thinking about how we need to see the best in people. Anyone can pick someone apart but it takes true love to see the best in people. It’s the greatest gift you can give to yourself and them, to see people in the best light ❤️

Comments