Everyday Miracles and Provision

This month at MBK is chili.  Its such an easy meal but delish!  We made it for one of the meals last month and it was requested again.  To be honest it seems so easy that it seems like I should make something else. 

Until...

Yesterday I received about 3 gallons of salsa to use for the chili instead of crushed tomatoes.  Salsa made me so happy!

THEN I had a meeting downtown and had to park on the street and when I was putting the change in the meter one of my quarters didn't register and hit the return change space.  There was $.70 in there and I laughed out loud and said "thanks for Your provision". I didn't have any other change in my purse.

God sends us everyday "small" miracles and they are not lost on me. 

Sure, I can buy tomatoes (or salsa) and I could have whipped out my debit card to pay the meter, but I see how He shows up and I am thankful.

I have been seeing the wonder in all He has created, I think it's all the veggies I'm eating (you've never seen a rabbit wearing glasses).  Not really, I think it's that I feel better and I have a better countenance.  Getting stronger every day, spending more time with Him, it's done wonders for me!

May I never miss a miracle!

Comments