Weird life

Well I’ve blown up my Facebook feed with so
Many 
Pictures!

I read this quote from the black panther and i thought it was the most amazing quote for this weekend 

“We will work to be an example of how we, as brothers and sisters on this earth, should treat each other. Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth, more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe.” - T’Challa (Black Panther)

I’ve stood in the middle of basketball courts and almost cried. Ok so i did cry. 

And this morning i stood in the bathroom crying as i thought about this weekend. Kids chose Jesus. They also chose to be kids, even just for one weekend. They say themselves in the lives of each other.  I posted a picture of one of our girls holding up the littlest one so she could be in the group photo. The joy on each of their faces was priceless. I can’t even express with words in my heart how my heart almost imploded. 

I’m in awe of how God let’s me be here! What have i done that He should entrust me with these kids? To see the joy on their faces and the laughter spring from their ♥️ hearts. To see them just have fun and eat way too much candy and play with toilet paper. 

They didnt really know each other and they have become fast Family. Bonding over fun and getting hit in the face with dodge balls and basketball!

Last night they all gathered together to play uno and eat snacks calling one who was sitting by herself, in my heart i screamed “wahooooooo” and just laid there smiling. 


This life i live probably looks absolutely crazy to others, I’ll admit sometimes it looks a little whacky to me too but i can’t imagine life any other way. I hope that every minute of every day i choose to build bridges and love no matter how it looks.

Comments