Worship does not look the same for everyone

Yesterday started out as a rough day

I felt so out of place all day maybe it was because i didnt have youth ministry or maybe it was because someone stomped on my heart... 🤷🏼‍♀️ i don’t know 

Some friends from church were having a worship night and i wanted to go but i was so intimidated.

Did you know i can’t sing? I mean like forget the whole joyful noise thing i can’t sing.  So when the setting is small and intimate i want to puke from nervousness. Especially when everyone around me can sing. 

My heart needed to go, and i needed to journal and worship comes in many forms, and i love to write.

So while praises to the King were spinning around me and my heart was just writing like crazy so.many.feelings. It seemed like the perfect worship, pour my heart out on paper, write who He is to me. 

It felt so great to be free in those moments to express what my heart was feeling to.

Sometimes worship is singing, sometimes it’s cooking, sometimes it’s serving, sometimes it’s writing. 

I’m so thankful for a God who hears me, who never gives up on me, who brings me great joy, and who loves me.

So thankful 


Comments