Coming out of the Dark

I make no excuses  for the choices i make. They were mine to make.

Can i just tell you that for the last 6 months I’ve been in a season of really hard. I’ve fought to find joy and gratefulness and that i did. But it hasn’t been easy. 

I’ve known that exercise would help restore my soul but I’ve been so weary that some days i couldn’t take a step in the right direction. 

I have friends who encourage me so much in this crazy journey of mine. And I’m thankful.

Today i was driving and i looked up at the sky and there was an edge of clouds making way for the sun and this past week that’s EXACTLY how i have felt. 🌤

I’m feeling so much better and even if the scale isn’t reflecting it, i know I’ve made good choices, tracked what i ate, got in the word, journaled, exercised. 

I know my thyroid is like a dang turtle 🐢 and so I’ll be taking some supplements to help that. 

It’s been a good week and I’m coming out on the right side ☀️

It's a new season, it's a new day
A fresh anointing is flowing my way
It's a season of power and prosperity
It's a new season coming to me

~Israel Houghton, New Season

“Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:3-5‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Comments