Rambling...

I’ve got a lot on my heart but can’t seem to find the words to write a whole page about one subject so I’ll just write alllll the things that are rambling around in my heart.

The snow really was beautiful today but trudging through it was awful. Messed up my hair, it was messy, and if i wasn’t careful could have caused a lot of damage. I feel like life is like that, it’s messy and if we aren’t careful we can cause a lot of damage to ourselves and others. Today even though it was messy I’ll choose to remember it’s beauty because that’s how i like to remember each day.

I’ve been working out everyday this week, something different, different workouts, treadmill, strength training, it’s been so good for my heart in so many ways.

I’ve been listening to a book called “my beautiful life” by Mayte Garcia it’s about her life with Prince. It’s so good! It’s making me think about important it is to live with heart wide open and trust people which is difficult when you trust people and they betray me. But i must live that way. 

I’ve lived in my house for 1.5 years and my room still needs some work, so thankful for my daughter who hung new curtain rods, and i put up new pictures and some old ones. Getting rid of some stuff too! I love simplifying life!! Everyday if i can get rid of a little bit of stuff it’s a good day!

I feel like i need to go to Haiti if even for just a long weekend, i need to plan some trips... my heart needs a change in scenery.


So there you have it... I’m also working on something’s in my heart. Good stuff 

Comments