The beauty

There is something about snow.  It is calming to me.

I never understood why people loved it (Netta!) until...  Until I really started seeing the beauty in it. 

I've always been a summer kind of person, sun, fun, fast.  And one day I learned to embrace rest. 

Rest isn't weak or bad or lazy.

There is beauty in the rest.

When I see the snow, I think "slow down, rest"

I know it's March and I'm as ready for spring just as much as the next person,  but I feel like God is saying "Rest, dear child, I'm here, I've got this, dear child, just rest.  Rest in Me".

So today, see that beauty and all it represents, because it represents Him.

Comments

Unknown said…
I was wondering where the "Rest in me" quote is from. Whatever the case, I think you are a beautiful writer and I love reading your blog! It's literally the only one I follow. Thank you for sharing your life!
Unknown said…
Yay! Finally!
Love you!