A day off

I decided to take today off from work. I am spending the day in the sunshine, doing things i love, with people i love.

I don’t like to describe myself as tired or exhausted but i feel like that is my current state. I fell asleep under the dryer i was so tired while getting my hair done today. I don’t even remember thinking “I’m tired”

My car is a mess, I’ve got a pile of clothes that need to be put away. This is my real life people and it ain’t pretty 

I took a week off from the gym because i just can’t get up in the morning and there is no time at night.

There’s a good chance you’ll find me on belle isle walking or sleeping in my car.

I’m taking the day off because frankly i might not make it one more day. Not dramatic just truthful. 

So far I’ve loved spending time working on the park with some of the greatest people i know❤️

Here’s to a good day!

Sending love!

Comments