Change is coming !

I’ve made some changes for the next month.

I’ve asked my friend to change my password on Facebook because i need to and i don’t have self control to stay off it

I’ve removed Hulu off my phone because I’m way too distracted by it

I’ve decided that i won’t criticize, condemn, or complain about things. I will decide if i can change it or not, if i can i will do my best to change what i can and let go of the rest and let God handle it 

I’ve started a new bible study/book with my friend

I’ve downloaded new podcasts to listen to things that make me better instead of TV.

I will have more time to pray, read (listen to books) journal and spend time with people i love and really be present.

I’ve already discovered i need to know more birthdays and actually put them in my calendar!!

The only way to improve myself is to make choices to do things to improve myself :)


You can’t do something about something you can’t do anything about -Joyce Meyer 

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
Good for you!